Our membership and volunteer activities offer something for everyone: whether you like vintage, historic or architectural topics, or just for something to do that’s fun and social! We’re a great place for connecting with people and making friends.
Learn to capture imagination of an audience with story telling as a docent, tap into your festive side through our charming community events and activities, share a skill or talent… or discover an interest you never knew you had! Plus our members get together for social outings and day trips too.
E-mail Us Your Membership Request:
1. Contact us at: [email protected]
2. In the subject line write: Membership Interest
3. In the E-mail body, include:
• NAME and CONTACT INFORMATION
• State that you’d like to learn more about the opportunity.
• If you have any special reasons, include this in the email too.
*i.e. community service, skill building, research, etc.
Our membership meets on the first Tuesday of each month from April through December, and takes place at the Octagon House at 7:00 pm.
Come to one of our meetings to learn who we are and what we’re all about. Bring a friend!
Board of Directors